Samstag, 2. August 2008
Montag, 31. März 2008
Montag, 24. März 2008
originally by nealdt:
Welcome to All is Brawl, the most advanced community-run Super Smash Bros. website anywhere!
We know that there's a lot of Smash sites out there -- some old, some new -- but we believe we're the best. Our site is built from the ground-up to deliver unparalleled features and support that you won't find anywhere else. Anyone can throw up a forum, post some information that their best friend translated from Japan, and call it a day... but it takes a dedicated administration staff to deliver what we have at All is Brawl: a fully integrated social networking platform for Smashers, with dozens of unique features unavailable anywhere else, that makes this site the ultimate one-stop destination for all types of Smashers.
Just check out some of our major features:
- A full Facebook-style social networking platform with user profiles, custom avatars, friend lists, private messaging, shoutouts ("wall" posts), and more!
- User groups let you meet and share thoughts with like-minded players.
- Badges (with special titles) are given out regularly to recognition community contributions.
- Recent Activity keeps your friends updated on what you're up to.
- Non-smash profile sections let you add info about other games (Pokemon, Super Mario Strikers) to your profile.
- The only comprehensive tournament solution anywhere!
- Find tournaments based on dozens of parameters: what's near you, what's coming up soon, what's being held online, and more.
- Each tournament gets its own profile with rules, venue information, attendee lists, polls, and a discussion forum.
- After the event, upload your tournament's data file and we'll host 100% complete results for you, which can be linked to each entrant's All is Brawl profile so they can build up a tournament history!
- Anyone who finishes top 4 in a tournament gets a special medal commemorating their accomplishment.
- Tournaments tie in very tightly to our forum, giving each tournament its own forum topic, results topic (once uploaded), and a very special sub-forum where attendees can start side topics without clogging the main thread.
- A "modern" forum layout with all the features you expect from a major website.
- Special topics and forums for tournaments, user groups, news, videos, and stages. These topics are automatically created by All is Brawl and import information related to each item; this lets you view news posts from our News forum, or find user groups by searching the Group Discussion rooms.
- IRC-style chat room integrated directly into the site -- no need to download a third-party application!
- Use our chat room to find other people who want to play; it's an instantaneous match-making environment.
- There's nothing quite like our video library when it comes to finding Smash videos. We index Youtube videos by game, mode, characters, players, and more, giving you easy ways to find Marth tournament matches or combo videos of Pikmin & Olimar.
- Our easy upload process imports your data directly from Youtube, making it extremely easy to add new videos to the library.
- Commenting and rating separate from Youtube
- Video albums group similar videos together to keep the library nice and clean; instead of seeing 5 matches of Ken vs. Isai from the same tournament, they're grouped into one album and displayed as a group.
- Each video also gets its own forum topic where users can watch and comment on the video from a more familiar forum environment.
- Our Stage Library is the best place anywhere for posting Brawl custom stages!
- Find, download, & rate other users' custom stages
- Well-made stages are featured on the front page for more exposure!
- Daily news updates on our front page highlighting new developments in the community.
- Regular interviews, articles, and spotlights on important community members, tournaments, videos, stages, and more.
- Our content tagging system allows easy searching and browsing of all our content from one page.
Add an administrative staff that's up every night talking with users about cool new features, and you've got a Smash site that can't be beat. So why don't you sign up and take a look around?
Sonntag, 16. März 2008
9: Sei Shin Casios
7: Sei Shin Casios
1: Let's get dangerous (Yomi + Tero)
2: Stegen Brothers (Makkura + AE)
3: Krumug (Sei Shin Casios + MUGG)
4: Sei Shin Casios
Mittwoch, 12. März 2008
Official website: http://www.smashdreamland.eu/
Thread on SWF: c
Posted WITH Madnexx's permission :
A Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament
(singles, doubles, lowtier, regional crew battles)
25th, 26th & 27th July
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
"Jeugdheem" at "De Hoge Rielen"
This let's you stay from Friday 10:00 till Sunday 15:30 and participate in singles, doubles, lowtier and crews.
This also includes comfortable sleeping places (yes, actual beds) and showers.
However, this excludes food and drinks.
Food(including one warm meal on Saturday evening) and drinks will be available at a reasonable price.
There will be money prizes for at least the top 3 players in the singles tournament and for at least the top 3 teams in the doubles tournament.
Up to 72 Players can enter the tournament.
Registration on the official site (http://www.smashdreamland.eu) is available!
The option to pay online should be available somewhere next week!
So far, 37 people are interested in attending. If you are interested, post here asking to be added to the list or contact me in some form.
BELGIUM ( 11 )
Madnexx *Tournament Organizer and aka Banana_Dragon
Thorismud *Tournament Organizer
Shipe *Tournament Organizer
THE NETHERLANDS ( 16 )
GERMANY ( 7 )
Witchking of Angmar
SWITZERLAND ( 2 )
AUSTRIA ( 1 )
Sonntag, 9. März 2008
Posted with Slhokas permission.
Epita Smash Arena 2 results
| Epita Smash Arena 2 |
February 23 – 24, 2008
|1:||Strawhat and Over|
|3:||Tee hee hee|
|5:||La vache qui rit|
|9:||Cho + JD|
|9:||De Cape et De Croc|
|13:||Chuck Norris Forever|
|13:||The worst team|
|17:||Swedish Fast Fox|
|17:||Let's get dangerous (Yomi + Tero)|
|17:||Why you jumping for ?|
|17:||Kriz and Tonberry|
|25:||Stege (AE + Pizza!)|
|25:||Choco + Venom|
|25:||Fragmads et jack45|
|25:||Yuna + Captain Jadde|
|25:||YKK version 2|
|25:||CM et sat|
|33:||His Dark Materials|
|33:||Baera and GothMog|
|33:||Qlex + Charlon|
|33:||Junglist Movement (UCK + de_Glory)|
|33:||Imperfect and Akke|
|33:||Fox128 + Broken Bone|
|33:||Jowy et Ashura|
|33:||John et Shloub|
|33:||F Air Play|
|33:||Exalador and Uchiha|
|49:||Bseed + Le Dindon Masqué|
|49:||Just Godlike (Luma + Perfect_Shadow)|
|49:||JD HELP US !!11!!!1|
|49:||Akira et pq|
|49:||Yang and Yang|
|49:||Teams Pichu Brothers|
|49:||Poiloro + Cyr|
|49:||Les super wagons|
|65:||Les ptits chiens|
|65:||Shiniga and Dakku|
|65:||Wii Lee + Jet|
|65:||Ward et Vrad|
|97:||R5 + R10|
Sonntag, 2. März 2008
Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008
Dienstag, 5. Februar 2008
Here we go again for the second edition of the Super Lion Tournament 2. It has some improvements, and unfortunately some disadvantages.
Let's begin with the disadvantages :
There were not any places left on week ends, that's why the tourney takes place on a monday and tuesday,
The improvements :
-The place we rent costs (only) 100€ for two days (last time it was 260€), so if the entrance fee is set to 10€, cash prizes are almost guaranteed.
-If you add 5€, you are fed during the tournament (3 to 4 meals).
-We have a 100 people limit.
-We will have a device to record finals/crews and other stuff.
-Salepâte will be at the Lyon trainstation (gare La Part-Dieu) on monday morning to guide people who come by train.
Entrance fees :
Lion Cub pass : 10€ - You can participate to every tournaments (1v1, 2v2 etc.) and you're housed for 2 days.
Lion King pass : 15€ - Same thing, but you get food (there's a good chance it will be noodles).
It willprobably be like :
There will be cashprizes as soon as we get 11 people.
The venue :
The venue is at Villefontaine, a city near Lyon. To get there, you can get a bus from Lyon (gare la Part-Dieu) which costs 2€. Timetables are http://ti.bug.free.fr/TRANS-1920.pdf. You must stop at "La Cruzille".
If you come by car, here is the adress :
Salle Didier Latimier
Parc du Vellein
(there's a big theater in front of it)
Here are some plans :
Villefontaine : http://ti.bug.free.fr/plan1.jpg
How to get to the venue from the highway : http://ti.bug.free.fr/plan2.jpg
(It's in french, " autoroute " means " highway " and " salle " means " venue ".
Interrested and registered :
Salepâte (Lion King)
Porc (Lion King)
Wii Lee(Lion King)
PS : The Tournament isn't confirmed yet, we wait to know if enough people are interrested. If not, we will report it to later (maybe during this summer).
Sonntag, 3. Februar 2008
1. Salepâte & porc
2. AE & X-Blaze
3. Matth & Germann
4. Jet & YmaQ